The Texas Boy Search.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Reasons i know I love you. ♥


Love is sometimes hard to explain, its just unexplainable. I mean i was reading a article on love and LUST Reasons i know i am in love and not in lust are these.

TO:THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. FROM:YOUR ETERNAL LOVE.

- I miss her even if it has been a couple of hours or a day that i haven't seen her.

- I dream of her and me being together forever and ever and having a family.

- I sometimes daze out and find myself smiling at memories that i have with her, like special events we went to together, or good old school hanging out. REAL LIFE STORY= WELL ONE DAY I INVITED HER TO GO OUT WITH ME TO EAT, WE ATE SOME GREAT FOOD AND HAD A GREAT TIME WE WENT TO THE LAKE AND SPENT SOME GOOD TIME THERE, AND ONCE IN A WHILE I REMEMBER THIS , JUST AS I REMEMBER MANY MORE MOMENTS I SPENT WITH HER.

- The reason i know i will never find anybody like you in this world, even though there are many girls or as they say many fish in the tank, i want you and no one else. I would NEVER, replace you for anybody else.

- When i wake up, i want the day to go on fast just to see you and spend time with you by my side. But as i said in my last blog i would give you space since you need it. Got to lay off on the annoying johnny. lol

- To me there is no one like you YOU ARE JUST ONE OF A KIND!!!!!!!!

- You are really special to me and mean a lot to me.

- I have never loved this way before and doubt i will ever love this way with someone else who is not you. THIS LOVE THAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS JUST FOR YOU AND ONLY FOR YOU! NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER HAVE ME.

- I have complete trust in you, i believe in you, i know you would never do anything to hurt me.

- You are BEAUTIFUL TO ME NO MATTER WHAT, like in the article, you could be plunging the toilet with your hair all frizzy and a flip flop on and the other one missing lol but i will still think you look BEAUTIFUL.

- I KNOW I LOVE YOU THATS ALL ! THERES MANY MORE REASONS BUT I KNOW I JUST DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment