The Texas Boy Search.


Monday, July 5, 2010

First day of starting new. ='(


='( . Why the hell should i try to be stronger than what i really am? Right now i miss her like bad. I feel like leaving this state, but that wont help, and when i remember how i messed up, that makes everything worse. Well at least i made her a little happy ='). 4th of July is her birthday. I gave her some Flowers and a Candle, a Happy birthday card, and a Really nice cake. But god it just sucks being super in love right now. Everything in my room reminds me of her from the teddy bear she gave me on my graduation to the pictures and calendar of her and me. Well i am going to try this and work hard. TE AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON!!!!!! ERES MI FELICIDAD!!
I Feel so lonely ='(. I AM SORRY FOR THE BAD TIMES. I LOVE YOU.


P.S IF YOU READ THIS MARIA, JUST KNOW ITS ALL TRUE AND THAT I MISS YOU.

LOVE YOU, BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment