The Texas Boy Search.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nuestro Chat lol.

Johnny Candia today I realized how much I really love you!!! All I have to do is look at you and you make me smile so much, with your cute little face, and your beautiful eyes!!! Its a feeling that I just cant quite explain to you at this moment.

thats really sweet and i enjoy hearing you say that. Well you know what chavelita, i also had a great time with you today, and you know i always loved you today and tomorrow. i love you with all my heart. thank YOU for being in my life!!!!

I love being in it and I love you being in it as well. And I want to tell you something very serious.... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND FOR NEVER GIVING UP ON ME!!!

Well i already told you once and many times. I never met anyone so sweet and so caring in my life that i just cant give you up so easy. i fell in love with you, why should i not fight or do anything for you , especially something as weak as giving up!!!

But you still look so cute cuando lloras... : }

do i really?
Yes but Id rather not see you do that anymore.

man, well what can i say. Sometimes it just feels so good knowing that i got such an awesome person next to me that i cry!, so forgive me if i ever do.

You are just as awesome and special to me, and I love you for all you are and for what you have, with all of your defects and everything. You are just perfect.

THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME MARIA QUE NI TIENES IDEA! TE AMO MARIA Y GRACIAS POR DECIRME ESTO.
No solo te quiero decir estoy...sino mas perono se como expressarme, siempre sere tu Mamacita o como dijo el dela pizzeria.

Johnny is awesome alright now band zero in arkansas. Yo no se cahave is cool and funny and she makes me smile and she has a cute little nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment